From:  Tom Gray@MITEL on 09/19/2001 08:51 AM

 The Real Audio link to the national Radio One service (i.e. the local Toronto
service) does not seem to work. The Windows player link works. Ottawa is also on
Eastern time and so a 3pm Eastern time presentation may be found on the Radio
One Ottawa service.

[log in to unmask] on 09/19/2001 07:43:00 AM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]