  Splendid! I'm not going to pretend I'm certain everything will be fine,
but I am certain life will go on. Somehow and someway. Just exactly like
children playing roller hockey. Americans and all the rest of the world will
resolve to go on, and maybe something breathtaking and beautiful will come
out of this hideous tragedy. Like Tom posted "to make an end is to make a
beginning." And beginnings Always hold so much promise.
   I can't help but be hopeful. :)
Yours, Brooke