Oh my! I had absolutely no intention of referring to you that way, Corey! Or
Nostrodamus for that matter. I'm rather inclined to view Nostrodamus
credibly, and only referred to whoever it was that actually Faked the
prophecy and then tried to spread it. I wouldn't have even considered the
ambiguity in my post, since my disgust toward the orignal perpetrator seemed
so obvious to me. *shakes head at self* I'm so sorry really! Honestly,
before I heard Art Bell's show, I was viewing it quite seriously myself, so
I certainly wouldn't ridicule anyone else for doing so.

  Even more regrets, Brooke

"I do my thing and you do your thing...
You are you and I am I,
And if by chance we find each other, it's beautiful;
If not, it can't be helped
I am not in this world to live up to your expectations
And you are not in this world to live up to mine..
--Fritz Perls, Gestalt Therapy Verbatim