------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C13D47.200D4F00

----- Original Message -----=20
From: Bluefly CEO=20
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 5:48 PM
Subject: Candlelight Vigil, 7:00 PM Tonight

To our Bluefly Friends and Family,

In the wake of the destruction, we have witnessed some incredibly heroic =
actions. We have cheered and cried because of the generosity and charity =
of our neighbors. Yesterday, we received an e-mail from a friend that =
put forth an idea to bring this nation together in a single, powerful =
act of unity. All of us at Bluefly.com were so moved that we wanted to =
share it with you..

Friday Night at 7:00 p.m., step out of your home, your car, or your =
business and light a candle.

Hold it up for the world to see that Americans are strong and united.

Tell the world that we will not tolerate terrorism.

Spread the word quickly by forwarding the message to everyone on your =
e-mail list. Please join us as we join everyone in brightening up the =
world tonight.

Sincerely,

Ken Seiff
C.E.O.
Bluefly.com

P.S. There are many other ways that you can help, including giving blood =
and donating money to charitable organizations. Here are just a couple =
of suggestions. If you would like to give blood, please call the Red =
Cross at 1-800-Give-LIFE or 1-888-BLOOD-88 to schedule an appointment. =
To donate money to the Red Cross, please call 1-800-HELP-NOW or visit =
www.redcross.org.

This message was sent by Bluefly.com.
Click here if you prefer not to receive future e-mail from Bluefly.com.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C13D47.200D4F00

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV style=3D"FONT: 10pt arial">----- Original Message -----=20
<DIV style=3D"BACKGROUND: #e4e4e4; font-color: black"><B>From:</B> <A=20
href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]">Bluefly CEO</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>To:</B> <A [log in to unmask]
href=3D"mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]</A> </DIV>
<DIV><B>Sent:</B> Friday, September 14, 2001 5:48 PM</DIV>
<DIV><B>Subject:</B> Candlelight Vigil, 7:00 PM Tonight</DIV></DIV>
<DIV><BR></DIV><FONT size=3D-1>To our Bluefly Friends and =
Family,<BR><BR>In the=20
wake of the destruction, we have witnessed some incredibly heroic =
actions. We=20
have cheered and cried because of the generosity and charity of our =
neighbors.=20
Yesterday, we received an e-mail from a friend that put forth an idea to =
bring=20
this nation together in a single, powerful act of unity. All of us at=20
Bluefly.com were so moved that we wanted to share it with=20
you&#8230;.<BR><BR><BR>Friday Night at 7:00 p.m., step out of your home, =
your car, or=20
your business and light a candle.<BR><BR>Hold it up for the world to see =
that=20
Americans are strong and united.<BR><BR>Tell the world that we will not =
tolerate=20
terrorism.<BR><BR><BR>Spread the word quickly by forwarding the message =
to=20
everyone on your e-mail list. Please join us as we join everyone in =
brightening=20
up the world tonight.<BR><BR>Sincerely,<BR><BR>Ken=20
Seiff<BR>C.E.O.<BR>Bluefly.com<BR><BR>P.S. There are many other ways =
that you=20
can help, including giving blood and donating money to charitable =
organizations.=20
Here are just a couple of suggestions. If you would like to give blood, =
please=20
call the Red Cross at 1-800-Give-LIFE or 1-888-BLOOD-88 to schedule an=20
appointment. To donate money to the Red Cross, please call =
1-800-HELP-NOW or=20
visit=20
message was sent by Bluefly.com.<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://bluefly.rsc03.net/servlet/optout?IsNDUYYEqsMVXFJHtDHJDNrE7=
">Click=20
here</A> if you prefer not to receive future e-mail from=20
Bluefly.com.<BR></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C13D47.200D4F00--