  I'm not sure if this will allay Any of your concern, but Art Bell (of the
AM Radio show) had a guest tonight, a John Hoag (spelling?) whom he
introduced as a Nostrodamus expert of sorts. His view is that the 'prophecy'
is a pure fabrication pieced together from actual Nostrodamus prophecies. I
didn't catch the specifics, but for example, I believe he said the 'two
brothers' bit was taken from a reference to Castor & Pollux. I'm not
familiar with Nostrodamus' work or his style so I obviously don't know first
hand, but Mr. Hoag stated that this was sheer fiction. What sort of depraved
idiot would feel obliged to exploit this sense of vulnerability, is
absolutely beyond me. This event has left me feeling disgusted and incensed,
so if I could reduce the fear and panic this fool's trying to perpetuate...
well, I'd like to reduce it. My apologies and condolences...

Brooke