Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10054, phase=RECEIVE, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - TSE Archives

Raphael,

Thank you for your two recent greetings ,   both the before and the after.

I was treated royally in Oudenaarde, by among others a retired NATO
colonel, which  November last year struck me as an incredibly anachronistic
occupation.

But now NATO is daily in the news and  I'm waiting for confirmations from
home of old school friends, but not, in my case, any  immediate family.  My
elder sister was formerly a vice-president of the NYSE  and  her  potential
loss of former colleagues and friends is almost unimaginable.

Maire McQueeney