I'm new on this list serv, but I wanted extend my deepest sympathy to everyone
who is involved in this tragedy.  I live in New Orleans, and I was not directly
affected by the slaughter.  However, I cannot even fathom the pain that New
Yorkers are experiencing.  There are no words to describe this atrocity and
loss of human life.  I do not know how a human being could launch this umprovoked
and unexpected attack.  Everyone at my school and in my area is praying for
all of the people that have been affected.