--part1_a5.1b5220ad.28d02431_boundary

> And the president of the leading world nation will hopefully never again
> take a four weeks vacation while Isrealis and Palestinians are butchering
> each other.  And from now on, involvement into foreign affairs will be
> mandatory for the U.S.

I'm not a fan of Bush, but this obviously had been planned for more than four
weeks, for way more than four weeks.

--part1_a5.1b5220ad.28d02431_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I
<BR><BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">And the president of the leading world nation will hopefully never again
<BR>take a four weeks vacation while Isrealis and Palestinians are butchering
<BR>each other. &nbsp;And from now on, involvement into foreign affairs will be
<BR>mandatory for the U.S.
<BR>
<BR></FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">
<BR>I'm not a fan of Bush, but this obviously had been planned for more than four weeks, for way more than four weeks.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a5.1b5220ad.28d02431_boundary--