Error during command authentication.

--part1_47.108b39b7.28c81ba6_boundary

We were talking about television and movies awhile ago, and I had stated that
many people not into literature or intellectual pursuits benefit from seeing
cinematic adaptations of literary works, plays and novels; the point being
that otherwise such persons would have no knowledge of such works.  Well, I
have an opposite story to tell.  Due to my love of literature, I sometimes
bypass all else.  Last Friday, after a long week at week and then
socializing, my husband and I came home, collapsed on the sofa and turned on
the TV.  There was a cop show on.  Normally, I would have changed the channel
immediately but as the remote control was not within my reach, I just laid
there and watched it.  We were in the midst of a marathon the station was
treating us to of this particular show.  Neither my husband nor I had seen it
before,although I have since learned that it has been on the air since 1994.
Not only did we end up watching all of the episode we came in the middle of,
but we stayed up, exhausted as we were, to view four more episodes. We were
both blown away. The cinematography, the acting, was amazing, reminding me of
the time a friend of my uncle years ago, a classical music only fan, happened
to visit me one day while I had on a Pink Floyd album and he said - I think I
may have missed something.  That's how I felt.  Anybody want to guess the
show we happened to catch last Friday night?

Kate

--part1_47.108b39b7.28c81ba6_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>We were talking about television and movies awhile ago, and I had stated that
<BR>many people not into literature or intellectual pursuits benefit from seeing
<BR>cinematic adaptations of literary works, plays and novels; the point being
<BR>that otherwise such persons would have no knowledge of such works. &nbsp;Well, I
<BR>have an opposite story to tell. &nbsp;Due to my love of literature, I sometimes
<BR>bypass all else. &nbsp;Last Friday, after a long week at week and then
<BR>socializing, my husband and I came home, collapsed on the sofa and turned on
<BR>the TV. &nbsp;There was a cop show on. &nbsp;Normally, I would have changed the channel
<BR>immediately but as the remote control was not within my reach, I just laid
<BR>there and watched it. &nbsp;We were in the midst of a marathon the station was
<BR>treating us to of this particular show. &nbsp;Neither my husband nor I had seen it
<BR>before,although I have since learned that it has been on the air since 1994. &nbsp;
<BR>Not only did we end up watching all of the episode we came in the middle of,
<BR>but we stayed up, exhausted as we were, to view four more episodes. We were
<BR>both blown away. The cinematography, the acting, was amazing, reminding me of
<BR>the time a friend of my uncle years ago, a classical music only fan, happened
<BR>to visit me one day while I had on a Pink Floyd album and he said - I think I
<BR>may have missed something. &nbsp;That's how I felt. &nbsp;Anybody want to guess the
<BR>show we happened to catch last Friday night?
<BR>
<BR>Kate
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_47.108b39b7.28c81ba6_boundary--