Pat Sloane wrote:

> To those of you interested in the war poets and the Georgians--I'm reading
> biography of Isaac Rosenberg, by Joseph Cohen, professor emeritus at
Tulane

> In one of Harold Monro's chapbooks (Cohen doesn't say which one, but I
think
> he means about 1920), Eliot was complaining about the sad state of
criticism,
> and wrote, "Let the public, however, ask itself why it has never heard of
the
> poems of T. E. Hulme or of Isaac Rosenberg, and why it has heard of the
poems
> of Lady Precocia Pondocuf and has seen a photograph of the nursery in
which
> she wrote them" (p. 176).

Speaking of pictures and poets, there is a very brief biography of Rosenberg
at
this URL.  But mainly I'm sending the URL along because there is a wonderful
copy of a Rosenberg self-portrait on the page (the original is up in the
National
Portrait Gallery, London)
    http://www.emory.edu/ENGLISH/LostPoets/Rosenberg.html

Regards,