--part1_8e.17cdcd96.28722965_boundary

In a message dated 7/2/2001 1:46:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I would much rather, and of course you would all
> agree, to have each of the members on this list in the comfort of a coffee
> house burning the midnight oil together.  I'm sure T.S. would agree.

Only in a coffee house that allows smoking and serves chocolate mousse and
Sambuca with the coffee.   If T.S. Eliot and all of us were to meet a such a
coffee house, Tom would most certainly ask me to sit with him at table for
two and the rest of you would just have to make do.

--part1_8e.17cdcd96.28722965_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 7/2/2001 1:46:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,