Dear friends,

It has not taken me lnog to realize I am out of my element in comparison to
all of your extensive knowledge on Eliot and has work.  Nevertheless I am
trying and we all must start somewhere.  Besides, I will be the first to admit
I have never had an original thought in my life.  Few really do if you think
about it.
So I will continue foward in obtaining more information that will help garnish
my appreciation for this man.

At the beginning of the "Wasteland", Eliot takes the true month of the
Romantics and slanders our customary perceptions of this time of year.  Was
this a delibrite reaction against romanticism on behalf of classicism?

Thanks much,
Andy