Error during command authentication.

>===== Original Message From Gunnar Jauch <[log in to unmask]> =====
>am 29.06.2001 19:16 Uhr schrieb stamg01 unter [log in to unmask]
>

>Oh, one more thing, dear stamg01 (would it be asking for too much to get to
>know your NAME, those awful acronyms tend to make this strange medium even
>more anonymous):
>
>By all means, make it  "The Waste Land".

>(Recently, there has been some brouaha onlist on the topic, ivolving a
>certain Kate...)
>
>Cheers,
>
>Gunnar

Dear Gunnar,

I'm sorry to come across as such an impersonal member of the tse list.  The
acronym is simply more convienent due to the fact I am working through the
Moravian College computer system and that is my Moravian College computer
system ID.  My name is Andy.  I am majoring in political science and english.
More importantly, I love literature... I love writing (and I do not computer--
yes I am one of those people who refuses to surrender to the age of rapid
technological domination.  I would much rather, and of course you would all
agree, to have each of the members on this list in the comfort of a coffee
house burning the midnight oil together.  I'm sure T.S. would agree.

Nevertheless,  I look foward to communicating with all of you as we appreciate
this great man despite the inconvienence of a computer screen.

Andy