> The 49 .com accounts had this breakup:
>
>    aol.com 18
>    hotmail.com 12
>    yahoo.com 6
>    other 13
>
> Regards,
>   Rick Parker

Hmmm.. I see that the number of ".com" posts was 49, a perfect square. I also
see that the number of posts from Yahoo, Hotmail and AOL are all multiples of
6 (that is, 18, 12, and 6). Noting that the category of "other" breaks the
pattern with the "unlucky" 13, we conclude that ".com" accounts (other than
the 'Big Three') are somehow different  than six of one kind / half a dozen
of the other. Interesting.

   I've also taken the liberty of locating the line numbers in "The Waste
Land" that correspond to the number of posts from each of the major Internet
service providers that you've cited. We have:

(6)  Earth in forgetful snow, feeding

(12) Bin gar keine Russin, stamm' aus Litauen, echt deutsch.

(13) And when we were children, staying at the archduke's,

(18) I read, much of the night, and go south in the winter.

(49) Here is Belladonna, the Lady of the Rocks,

This clearly reveals that Belladonna (line 49) is actually Marie (lines 12,
13, 18).
Nice work, Rick.

-- Steve --