Error during command authentication.

*** Confirmation of Registered Mail ***

Your message sent to stamg01 has been read.

Return Receipt Notification

Dear Jennifer,

It means that the way words make individuals "feel" is not all they mean
and may not even have anything to do with what they "mean" in a specific
context.  Eliot's words (all words) have meanings determined by centuries
of convention and encoded in dictionaries; they are not simply touchstones
for individual feelings.  That words carry differing implications and
connotations within varying ranges is also true, of course.  I was merely
noting that the words he chose are both WORDS apart from our responses