From: Rickard A Parker <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Carbuncular
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 15:55:44 -0400 (EDT)

Marcia Karp wrote:

 > After I read "April ..." I then read the next line and the next.  When
 > I encounter "Mixing memory ..." I trust there is a connection to the
 > first line.

It may be misplaced trust.

Are the people in the following lines the same people?  If you trust
the lines they are but I rather doubt it.

           5 Winter kept us warm, covering
           8 Summer surprised us, coming over the Starnbergersee

Make a connection between these lines without writing an essay:

           201 They wash their feet in soda water
           202 Et, O ces voix d'enfants, chantant dans la coupole!
           203 Twit twit twit

Regards,
    Rick Parker