Marcia Karp wrote:

> After I read "April ..." I then read the next line and the next.  When
> I encounter "Mixing memory ..." I trust there is a connection to the
> first line.

It may be misplaced trust.

Are the people in the following lines the same people?  If you trust
the lines they are but I rather doubt it.

          5 Winter kept us warm, covering
          8 Summer surprised us, coming over the Starnbergersee

Make a connection between these lines without writing an essay:

          201 They wash their feet in soda water
          202 Et, O ces voix d'enfants, chantant dans la coupole!
          203 Twit twit twit

Regards,
   Rick Parker