--part1_6d.16a404ac.287e0881_boundary

In a message dated 7/11/2001 12:50:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Not at all; in fact, I feel that aging has to be one of his most basic
themes, from the Waste Land onward  You will note that none of the characters
in the Waste Land are young, i.e. idealistic.  Then comes, of course:  In my
beginning is my end.

--part1_6d.16a404ac.287e0881_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 7/11/2001 12:50:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,