Jennifer Formichelli wrote:

> Published almost simultaneously.  The Dial production was 15 October 1922,
> the Criterion 1 October.

Jennifer,

I remembered publication dates of October, November and December so I
decided to check up on my declining memory.  I thought the history was
in the Facsimile but I don't see it there.  I checked elsewhere and I
did see the October and November magazine dates but things still aren't
clear.

Could you provide a bit more information please if you have it?  What is
highly likely is that the November issue of the Dial was actually
printed and shipped on October 15th as you said.

Regards,
   Rick Parker

Ackroyd's biography (p. 126) says:
    The Waste Land appeared in the November issue of the Dial, just one
    month after its publication in the Criterion.

http://www.actorsbone.com/Library/Authors/EliotTS.htm
    The Waste Land - Long poem by T.S. Eliot, published in 1922, first in
    London in The Criterion (October), next in New York City in The Dial
    (November), and finally in book form, with footnotes by Eliot.