Jennifer Caudle wrote:

> There is (or was still as of the middle of last month) a fantastic
> exhibition about the Shakleton expedition at the American Museum of
> Natural History in NYC. I went through the whole thing thinking of
> Eliot.

My guess is that that is the one that I got to see on its last day at
the Peabody-Essex Musuem in Salem.  I don't think I would recommend
going to it for anybody that didn't already have an interest in
Shackleton but I do recommend the Imax movie.

I was just thinking, Eliot must have marvelled at the seamanship
involved in sailing a lifeboat 800 miles though the worst water on the
planet.

Anybody know just how much sailing Eliot did after he moved to
England?

Regards,
   Rick Parker