--part1_c.16fd41bd.2856b013_boundary

On the way to work today, listening to the radio, I just felt so sick. =A0Al=
l=20
those people dead, and all those children. =A0And then killing that awful, s=
ick=20
man. My husband saw a little on tv before leaving the house. =A0He said that=
=20
the intelligent and sweet Katie Couric looked like a robot. =A0Why do that t=
o=20
her? =A0Why do that to me? Why do that to anybody? =A0As for the survivors a=
nd=20
the families of victims, was it really wise for any of them to see it, to=20
have that man's face and his being being killed branded in their brains for=20
the rest of their lives.
Why didn't they just put him away somewhere in some insane asylum forever.

--part1_c.16fd41bd.2856b013_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3D2>
<BR>On the way to work today, listening to the radio, I just felt so sick.=20=
=A0All=20
<BR>those people dead, and all those children. =A0And then killing that awfu=
l, sick=20
<BR>man. My husband saw a little on tv before leaving the house. =A0He said=20=
that=20
<BR>the intelligent and sweet Katie Couric looked like a robot. =A0Why do th=
at to=20
<BR>her? =A0Why do that to me? Why do that to anybody? =A0As for the survivo=
rs and=20
<BR>the families of victims, was it really wise for any of them to see it, t=
o=20
<BR>have that man's face and his being being killed branded in their brains=20=
for=20
<BR>the rest of their lives.
<BR>Why didn't they just put him away somewhere in some insane asylum foreve=
r.
<BR>
<BR>
<BR></FONT></HTML>