I know that this is a troll but I'll reply anyway.

 From the sociologists that I work with I have learned
the concept of 'glocalization.' There are three
primary modes of governance - the market, the polity
(i.e. the coercive power of the state)  and society
(i.e. local culture). As the polity or state loses
power in the face of market gobablization there is  a
response from the individual to counterpoise the power
of his local culture or society.

Local cultures and languages become of great
importance. The globalization of English in the market
is being matched by glocalization of local languages
and cultures.

The US seems to be one of the few places in the world
that does not seem to be being affected by this.
Certainly in Europe the nation state is fading away
into a global/glocal system.

Canada where I live is far down this path. The
national government has lost the battle of legitimacy
to the provincial governments However the process
continues and indeed even the nationalist government
in Quebec and the governments of other provinces are
starting to experience the same thing within their own
boundaries.

Ten years from now there will certainly be a political
entity called Canada but it will just be an
amalgamation of a great many political entities of
differing sizes and capacities. Each will be
singularly concerned with its local culture but all
will be united by a common market.

So poetry in local languages is becoming of greater
and not lesser importance.