From:  Tom Gray@MITEL on 06/08/2001 07:30 AM

I recall an interview with a painter who had seen his works displayed on
television. The camera mimicked the eye in focusing on different parts of the
painting in sequence. The painter was disturbed because he said that he had
never thought of looking at the painting the way that had been selected fro
broadcast. It was not a way that didn't show any insight but just a way that the
creator had never considered.

Marcia Karp <[log in to unmask]> on 06/07/2001 10:05:54 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]