--part1_88.763777a.284c2041_boundary

[log in to unmask] writes:

> Quoting from the archives is one matter.  Posting full copies of old posts
> no longer in play gets into an area of copyright I don't want to get into.

What you need is permission from Tim and Greg. But there's not much point in
my asking them if you aren't interested in sharing the material anyway.
Anyway, nobody suggested you put UM material on your personal web site, where
it certainly doesn't belong. The matter at hand was whether you were willing
to make the material available to people in this group.  As you apparently
aren't, that's your right and you don't have any obligation to give reasons.

Not to worry. As I said, Arwin may be willing to make his copy available
again. If he's not able to do this, then the material just isn't available.

pat

--part1_88.763777a.284c2041_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial Narrow" LANG="0"><B>In a message dated 6/3/01 6:54:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,