--part1_80.b756ff0.284c1106_boundary

[log in to unmask] writes:

> This second posting was after Jim mentioned the many discussions of
> Crippen on-list in the past.  I looked for them in my own archives.  The
> "URLs" are not on the web.  If you have copies of the web page style
> posts the "URLs" can lead you to your own copy.  If you have a monthly
> style archive the year and month are indicated in the URL.  Again, I had
> them and was willing to share to those who have their own archives.
>
> Regards,
>    Rick Parker

Rick, I'm glad you have a copy of the archives. And I think Arwin might too.
But unless you're willing to share the material, your posting of the dates is
of no use whatever to Jim, to me, or to any of the rest of us.  It's just a
list of what you have and we don't.  As a lot of people are concerned about
the present--and maybe permanent--inaccessibility of the archives, it's too
bad  that "your" copy isn't available.

Not to worry. Arwin had his copy posted for a while, and maybe he'll do it
again. If not, then it just isn't available.

pat

--part1_80.b756ff0.284c1106_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial Narrow" LANG="0"><B>In a message dated 6/3/01 2:11:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,