>From: [log in to unmask]
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: The Use of the TSE List
>
>What you think is irrelevant to me.  And, I'll continue to make use of the
>TSE List as I see fit. You don't control the List or me.  I'll be the judge
>of what is appropriate as to my own postings.

What you think is irrelevant. TSE is irrelevant. OT posts are irrelevant.
Making a bloody fool out of yourself is irrelevant. Sexbot Kate and her
thousand and one thongs will assimilate your cultural and biological
distinctiveness to her own.

Resistance is FUTILE.

Heh. Rather amusing--in a depressing, loss-of-faith-in-mankind way.

On the flipside of Ms. Troy's borderline squalid pablum we have Ms.
Formichelli & professor Gish insisting that tangential posts are an affront
to their oh-so-terribly-busy-schedules. God forbid they should click twice
to delete all those pesky inconsequential messages! God forbid they should
take advantage of specific-email blocking features! The world must by no
measure of means so rudely intrude on their carefully alloted time... Fie,
foh on those who should suggest otherwise!

I could go on with my little sarcaspiel(tm) but I think I have something
more productive to do instead... Something like mixing frozen orange juice
and gasoline to create napalm, for example.

>It's always been a source of amusement to me that so many petty women . . .
>well, perhaps better left unsaid.

I thought it was males that exhibited a disturbing propensity to engage into
pissing contests... One more gender barrier torn down by the valiant spirits
of this list, I suppose.

If I may suggest so, live and let die, folks. If Ms. Troy feels a burning
need to carry some sort of onus probandi that she's much more than a geek
with nothing better to do than spend time reading what people speculate on
the topic of some dead poet, why impinge on her God-given right to do so?
Why not ignore her--or, even better, have a quiet chuckle and move on to
greener pastures?

speaking of greener pastures... my napalm is awaiting.

please excuse me for the time being,

/end_harm