--part1_75.147af91a.282b5aab_boundary

In a message dated 05/09/2001 8:34:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Don't quit your day job, or play college venues for that matter.

I go to the beach during the day wearing one of my one hundred bikinis, and I
go out with men at night.  There's hardly time for a job.  Thanks for your
input.

--part1_75.147af91a.282b5aab_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 05/09/2001 8:34:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,