Dear Listmembers,

Could anyone be so kind a s to provide me with the detailed nformation on
T.S.Eliot International Society, if anything of this kind really does exist?
I would highly appreciate any information on the subject, and their URL
address would be exceptionally helpful.

I've been watching the discussion on the List for over a couple of years
without direct interference on my side, and I would like to say that the
exceptional competence of the ladies and gentlemen of the List(not the
Jury:)) is really amazing, not just helpful for those who study literary
modernism in general and poetry in particular.

To strike up sort of a new conversation, I am currently at work on the
comparison of Nabokov's *Lolita* to TSE' poetry and his aesthetics and find
these two writers very closely related in their techniques, icluding the use
of allusions, parody, myth, and the intellectual framework of their writings
on the whole. Can Nabokov, in part, be recognized as TSE's intellectual
disciple? In *Lolita* He often uses Eliot's parody, and how can the parody
of the parodist TSE be righly conceived?

Temur