> >About a year and a half ago at the TSE Society meeting in Gloucester I
> >asked this very question of one of the paper presenters, a professor
> >from Italy, a man whose name now escapes me

> Was it Stefano Maria Casella from the University of Verona who gave a talk
> "Portrait of the Artist as a Bird Watcher; Cape Ann"?

Thanks Rick. Yes, he was the one.

I could only remember something like Stefano and nothing of the last name.
If it is written only on paper it is almost lost to me.  If it is on the
computer my memory and filing abilities are greatly reinforced with the Unix
"grep" file search tool.

Regards,
   Rick Parker