On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 17:27:05 EST [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Anyway, Ken, why are you assuming I wouldn't know anything about the Four
> Color Theorem?  I've written three books on color,

  Yes, I know, Pat, I read one, actually a few years ago now, and made
no assumption about your color knowledge and merely guessed at the math
(I was WRONG), and am enjoying, without fully understanding, the
present exchange. I was more concerned that issue got more focus than
the participants, which latter focus sometimes turns grating, you know
what I mean?

 Anyhow, I seem to have a gazillion posts to read through, but none
from Steve, to which I look forward.

 Unassumingly yours,

 Ken

 (Blue Cheer, Arwin. It's an American commerce joke, poorly executed
here)