Error during command authentication.

It could be fun to do. The program could be fed data on what specific target
groups like about certain cookies in terms of baking length, temperature,
ingredients, etc. You could determine these parameters based on what kind of
cookies people like. Then you could use these questionaires to predict what
kind of cookies a particular person will like. Then you could add further
parameters determining health factor, calory factor (high please), etc. Then
you could add a "cavalcade of chaos" factor as a boon. :-)

(who says MTV is dumb - I learned "cavalcade" from a "celebrity deathmatch"
episode sponsered by Nike! Duh!)

Arwin