I think it is, in fact, one very good part of understanding the poems.  If one
has never been in the tube, many images are unclear.  Living on Casco
Bay, I feel I read "Marina" with a different visual understanding.  Seeing the
streets of London or Boston changes how one pictures them.  Why would
you think it not a valuable experience?  In the case of Little Gidding, I would
think it very valuable to read some of its history also.
Nancy