----------
>Von: "Arwin van Arum" <[log in to unmask]>
>An: <[log in to unmask]>
>Betreff: RE: OFF TOPIC - Literary parlor game
>Datum: Son, 11. Mär 2001 04:13 Uhr

..

>Anyone have any ideas? I could use something to read ...

Arwin,

since, as you wrote, there was a time in youe life when you have read
everything important, you might be familiar with Marc Aurel's "Self
Reflections" (I'm unsure about the English translation of the title, but you
have the priviledge to read in Latin).

Its stoic wisdom will tell you that in the long run nothing is very
important.

Gunnar

*Time is a stream, a wild river tearing away everything. Every object,
hardly appeared, is being torn away, and another one is being brought on,
but this one, as well, will disappear soon.*