--part1_e2.118a7504.27dc5ade_boundary

In a message dated 3/10/01 9:08:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Anyone have any ideas? I could use something to read ...
> last book I read was almost over a year ago I think.

Kazanzakis (novels), Buckminster Fuller, de Rougemont (Love in the Western
World), Maritain, Focillon,  Bertrand Russell, Wittgenstein's Blue Book and
Brown Book, Mario Praz (Mnemosyne), Goethe's Farbenlehre (for the scientist
in you), Paul Celan (poems), Isaac Rosenberg (poems), Sartre) No Exit),
Simone de Beauvoir (The Second Sex), Wiesel (Night), Edwin Abbott
(Flatland), Rudy Rucker (The Fourth Dimension), Martin Gardner (The
Ambidextrous Universe), Sutton (The Particle Connection), Robert Jastrow (The
Enchanted Loom), Susan Sontag (Against Interpretation), Harold Bloom (The
Book of J), Freud (Jokes and Their Relation to the Unconscious), Jung's
Introduction to the I Ching, ...plus anything on the history of art, and not
just western art. Then go back and focus on the Dadaists and Surrealists, and
get a subscription to Leonardo Magazine (art and technology).

pat

--part1_e2.118a7504.27dc5ade_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial Narrow" LANG="0"><B>In a message dated 3/10/01 9:08:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,