Looks like Arwin has read the web page at least as far as:

   The inevitable subtext of any "confession" parlor game, including this
   one, is the competition to come up with the "confession" that actually
   reflects most flatteringly on the confessor. In the case of the "great
   books I haven't read" game, there are several obvious strategies:

   --The boast-rephrased-as-a-confession: "Although I've made it
   through all his other works, I just can't seem to get much beyond the
   first two-thirds of Joyce's 'Finnegan's Wake' without getting bogged
   down."

;-)

Regards,
   Pride and Prejudice Parker