--part1_7e.11f75133.27db1c93_boundary

[log in to unmask] writes:

> But as I regard your last paragraph as personal and extremely
> inappropriate, I have nothing more to say on the topic.  And I will not
> engage in any further discussion at all about it.
> Nancy

This is a misunderstanding, in which you took offense where none was intended
or should have been found. I've been following your statements about the
nature of facts, and it seems to me that either there's an inconsistency in
what you're saying or you need to provide some further clarification.  If
this isn't something you're comfortable addressing, then of course I respect
your wishes.

pat

--part1_7e.11f75133.27db1c93_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial Narrow" LANG="0"><B>In a message dated 3/9/01 5:57:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,