It is not my view at all and not what I said at all the there is no difference
between facts and fiction.  I have insisted that there is always a necessary
interpretation of "facts."

But as I regard your last paragraph as personal and extremely
inappropriate, I have nothing more to say on the topic.  And I will not
engage in any further discussion at all about it.
Nancy