From: Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 08, 2001 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: poets and stamps

In Untermeyer's _Modern American Poetry_ (1950) it is called "Chanson
Innocent."  But I think it is usually anthologized as "in Just."
Nancy

Date sent:      Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:49:27 -0600
Send reply to:  [log in to unmask]
From:           Sam Catanzaro <[log in to unmask]>
To:             [log in to unmask]

"In just-spring, when the world is mud-luscious"
e.e. cummings

Not the title (which was something like "just-spring').  I probably
didn't get the punctuation or capitalization right, as this is all
from an increasingly unreliable memory.