There's Frost's "Two Tramps In Mud Time".

Robert

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Richard Seddon [SMTP:[log in to unmask]]
	Sent:	Thursday, March 08, 2001 10:17 AM
	To:	[log in to unmask]
	Subject:	Re: poets and stamps

	Nancy

	I agree throughly.  Sorrowfully my area is moving from the beautiful
snow
	season to the mud.  Do you have a poem singing the praise of mud
that I can
	recite as I navigate 5 miles of muddy road one way?

	Rick Seddon
	McIntosh, NM, USA
	-----Original Message-----
	From: Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]>
	To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
	Date: Thursday, March 08, 2001 10:33 AM
	Subject: Re: poets and stamps

	I know this is considered wierd by anyone who did not grow up in the
North,
	but I love snow and blizzards.  It is stunningly white and
beautiful, and
	we've had none for years like this.  If you have read Rupert Brook's
poem
	about snow, it is like that.  I am not glad about the flooding
obviously.
	Nancy