From: Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 08, 2001 10:33 AM
Subject: Re: poets and stamps

I know this is considered wierd by anyone who did not grow up in the North,
but I love snow and blizzards.  It is stunningly white and beautiful, and
we've had none for years like this.  If you have read Rupert Brook's poem
about snow, it is like that.  I am not glad about the flooding obviously.
Nancy