I've been away on spring break, so I hope this hasn't already been posted,
but the Acadamy of American Poets is accepting nominations for poets who
should be honored on a stamp.  Eliot is not on the list, but one can write
him in.  I did today and it said they would "review" the nomination before
posting it.  Perhaps he's been disqualified because of the old
American/British arguement.  Odd, I'd only heard people argue one way or the
other because they desired the association.  But who knows, I could be
presuming too much.  Anyone interested in voting (and I think you can
nominate more than one poet) should visit:
http://www.poets.org/npm/nominations/vote.cfm

Best of luck, and if all else fails, go Stevens and Williams!

-Justin