> Also, you seem to think this
> anecdote has some bearing on Eliot's sexual orientation, and I don't
> understand where you're coming up with that either.

That makes two of us, because I'm not coming from there.  Where did I
write that I think this anecdote has some bearing on Eliot's sexual
orientation? Because what I earlier posted was about Crawford reporting
on a few incidents where Eliot seemed to get awfully upset about anyone
hinting that there might be something personal about TWL.

Regards,
   Rick Parker

P.S. - Eliot later said, and wrote, more than once, that the poem _WAS_
personal.  Eliot's widow (and editor) actually puts one quote about this
on page 1 of the facsimile.