Back to the shadow

Rick Seddon
McIntosh, NM, USA
-----Original Message-----
From: Nancy Gish <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, March 29, 2001 1:24 PM
Subject: Re: TWL auditions?

But, but, but if you get to be Tiresias, no one else can play.
Nancy

Date sent:      Thu, 29 Mar 2001 09:24:33 -0700
Send reply to:  [log in to unmask]
From:           "Richard Seddon" <[log in to unmask]>
To:             <[log in to unmask]>

But, but, but I wanted to be all the women through the persona of
Tiresias. I could then report back to the Uranian Muse on which one has
the most fun.

I guess I'll have to settle for the shadow

Rick Seddon
McIntosh, NM, USA