In a message dated 3/29/01 11:26:50 AM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

> But, but, but I wanted to be all the women through the persona of Tiresias.
>  I could then report back to the Uranian Muse on which one has the most fun.
>
>  I guess I'll have to settle for the shadow
>
>  Rick Seddon

Hmmm... I had you penciled in for Stetson, fighting in the ships at Mylae.

If listers are signing up for roles, I would nominate TomK for the person who
walks on the other side of you, Tom being a lawyer after all.

And since it's Greg's list, I suppose he gets to be the Thunder. But Pat
would also fit, although I suspect that instead of saying "DA" she might say
"PUN"   :-)

-- Steve --