--part1_8f.8da82fd.27f3fbda_boundary

Rick,

You might also like Benjamin Whorf's Language, Thought, and Reality. He
writes mostly about the Mayan Indian langage, although I don't know how close
it is to the Navaho language or if you know Navaho.

Whorf is so interesting I wish someone would do a biography.

pat

--part1_8f.8da82fd.27f3fbda_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial Narrow" LANG="0"><B>Rick,
<BR>
<BR>You might also like Benjamin Whorf's <U>Language, Thought, and Reality</U>. He
<BR>writes mostly about the Mayan Indian langage, although I don't know how close
<BR>it is to the Navaho language or if you know Navaho.
<BR>
<BR>Whorf is so interesting I wish someone would do a biography.
<BR>
<BR>pat</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_8f.8da82fd.27f3fbda_boundary--