I'm sending the first sonnet in Sir Philip Sidney's sequence.  Beautiful
in itself.  Apropos: the stars (note the title of the sequence which
names the lovers); male poets giving birth.  The final couplet is very
famous.
"U" often is in place of "v" and vice versa (uice uersa).  If you read
the stange words phonetically they will magically make sense:
trewand->truant.

Urania herself will appear in the story of the shepherds Strephon and
Klaius ("A shepheards tale no height of stile desires" from _The First
Eclogues_) as the goddess beloved of each of them.  She is the unnamed
"she" in his great double sestina, "You Gote-heard Gods" from the same
work.  (Found in his _Arcadia_ and in Empson's _7 Types of Ambiguity_
[Sir Wm. on Sir Philip, the flower of the Renaissance].)

The Sidneys, Philip and his sister, the Countess of Pembroke, are most
scandalously sketched in Aubrey's _Brief Lives_.

Astrophel and Stella

Louing in trueth, and fayne in verse my loue to show,
That she, deare Shee, might take som pleasure of my paine,
Pleasure might cause her reade, reading might make her know,
Knowledge might pittie winne, and pity grace obtaine,
I sought fit wordes to paint the blackest face of woe;
Studying inuentions fine, her wits to entertaine,
Oft turning others leaues, to see if thence would flow
Some fresh and fruitfull showers vpon my sun-burnd brain.
But words came halting forth, wanting Inuentions stay;
Inuention, Natures childe, fledde step-dame Studies blowes;
And others feet still seemde but strangers in my way.
Thus, great with childe to speak, and helplesse in my throwes,
Biting my trewand pen, beating myselfe for spite,
Fool, said my Muse to me, looke in thy heart, and write.