Steve,

Want to play a little April Fool on the list?

You would say sometime the day before that your wife lost the printed
copy of the cookie recipe that I sent the link to a few weeks back and
that it was in a bunch of off topic posts that you deleted.  I'll come
back on the First with the link (or maybe someone else will!)

The recipe looks good but the addition of the acidic lemon juice to
batter filled with baking soda produces a rather unwelcome surprise.

You better wait for me to sent the signal though as I may be busy
moving the furniture in my house somewhere else (the river, she is up
and the rain, she is gonna fall.)

BTW the link is "Swedish Lemon Angels"
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acropolis/3796/cookies.htm

See also http://www.syntac.net/hoax/random.php