--part1_fd.3dbf063.27f26280_boundary

This is the Dali Crucifixion at the Metropolitan. It's fabulous. The woman
watching is a portrait of his wife, so I guess we're to assume it's Dali
himself on the cross and his wife might have had some hand in crucifying him.
This one is very famous and I didn't realize he'd done others...and must have
missed what this has to do with eliot.

<A HREF="http://www.spanisharts.com/reinasofia/dali/crucifixion.htm">http://www.spanisharts.com/reinasofia/dali/crucifixion.htm</A>

pat

--part1_fd.3dbf063.27f26280_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=3 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial Narrow" LANG="0"><B>This is the Dali Crucifixion at the Metropolitan. It's fabulous. The woman
<BR>watching is a portrait of his wife, so I guess we're to assume it's Dali
<BR>himself on the cross and his wife might have had some hand in crucifying him.
<BR>This one is very famous and I didn't realize he'd done others...and must have
<BR>missed what this has to do with eliot.
<BR>
<BR><A HREF="http://www.spanisharts.com/reinasofia/dali/crucifixion.htm">http://www.spanisharts.com/reinasofia/dali/crucifixion.htm</A>
<BR>
<BR>pat</B></FONT></HTML>