Arwin van Arum wrote:

> Probably not - the disagreement is usually about how much, what, and
> how important.

Maybe I should reword things then.  We have a reading that brings Jean
Verdenal into TWL in place that I don't think even my "Where's Jean"
posts found him.  Has Steve's post got anyone thinking a bit more
about TWL being a way for TSE to cope with the death of Verdenal or
the loss of the more carefree times that they shared together?

Regards,
   Rick Parker