The way you find these sources is to go through the notes and
bibliographies of Gordon and Bush and then go to the MLA Bibliography for
very recent material.  Presumably learning how to do this research is part
of your assignment.

The MLA Bibliography is in any university library in reference, and it is also
on line.
Nancy